HOW IT STARTED:
I Have worked at, sang in, and danced up and down George Street and its member establishments for years – since the day I turned 19.
This love affair is nothing rare. George Street is the third most requested to-do of tourists who come here, second only to Signal Hill and Cape Spear – and I’d know, I led the survey.
My work with everything related to the mar/com of this member-service, festival, and event-loving association, is wide and deep. Very thankful for all I have learned.
WHAT DID WE DO?
We partnered to help create and celebrate the following:
- Research and Recommendations Plan to ensure success;
- Marketing plan to bring our friends into the spotlight.
- Social Media campaigns to target offers and messages;
- Video and web content;
- Full promotion campaigns with tactics of every size and kind, to help GSA reach its audiences;
- Data reports to show the impact of our work;
- Brand new website;
- Promotional Banners;
- Video featuring their brand story;
- Public Relations campaigns around leading issues and relationship management with its many partners and related organizations.
“Fun is fun, but you have to know how” – The Cat in the Hat.
This line hits right when I think of my work with this famous and multi-pronged brand. Its members and board work SO hard to ensure our street delivers on the promise to entertain and make every celebration a great one. Check out the brand and the infinite number of staff, partners, and artists who have made George Street famous!